About the Full-time Training in Malabon
The Full-time Training in Malabon (FTTMa), is a two year post-graduate program. Designed upon the four pillars of truth, life, gospel, and service, the FTTMa recognizes that Christians need training to experience and enjoy the Lord’s riches in full. It develops one’s love and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by fellowshipping, praying, enjoying God’s word, and dealing with the things that do not meet the standard of God. This training provides a unique atmosphere for vital, functioning, and overcoming members of the Body of Christ for the fulfillment of God’s eternal purpose.
The Conduct of the Training
The training is not conducted in the way of secular education or as in theological seminaries and Bible institutes to produce professional preachers. It is conducted to help young believers mature in Christ to become normal, living, functioning members of the Body of Christ so that they themselves can be built up and they can also perfect others to build up the organic Body of Christ as the gifted ones do.
The training includes lessons on life, Bible truths from fundamental, orthodox Christian faith to the highest peak of the divine revelation, and character building, as well as applications involving practices on the God-ordained way.
The training is the Lord’s, as long as He wants it He provides for all its needs. Since 1986, the training has been carried on completely by faith. The trainees come by faith, the training goes on by faith.
The Purpose of the Training
- To build up the trainees in Christ in the growth of His life unto maturity—Ephesians 4:15; Colossians 1:28.
- To equip the trainees in the realization of the divine truths according to the Scriptures by the revelation of the Holy Spirit—2 Timothy 3:16-17; 1 Timothy 2:4; 2 Peter 3:18.
- To raise up the trainees in the cultivation of their spiritual capacity in the preaching of the gospel, the nourishing of the young believers, the perfecting of the saints, and the prophesying of the word of God for the building up of the local churches, consummating in the building up of the Body of Christ—Matthew 28:19; 1 Thessalonians 2:7; Ephesians 4:12; 1 Corinthians 14:1.
The Goal of the Training
- To reach the highest peak of the divine revelation—God becoming a man that man may become God in life and in nature, but not in the Godhead—Ephesians 3:3-11; John 1:1, 14; Hebrews 2:14; John 1:12-13; Ephesians 1:4; Romans 8:29-30; 2 Peter 1:4; Matthew 4:10; cf. Acts 14:12, 15.
- To reach the high peak of today’s Zion (the overcomers) in today’s Jerusalem (the church)—Revelation 14:1.
- To reach the reality of the Body of Christ by living a life conformed to Christ’s death in the power of His resurrection—Philippians 3:10.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the complete divine revelation verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit – 2 Tim. 3:16
- We believe that God is the only one Triune God – the Father, the Son, and the Spirit – co-existing equally from eternity to eternity. – Matt. 3:16-17; 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; Eph. 2:18; 3:14-16; Rev. 1:4-5; Deut. 4:35; Psa. 86:10; 1 Cor. 8:4
- We believe that the Son of God, even God Himself, became incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus, born of the virgin Mary, that He might be our Redeemer and Savior. – Matt. 1:18-25; Luke 2:1-7
- We believe that Jesus, a genuine man, lived on this earth for thirty-three and a half years to make God the Father known to men. – 1 Tim. 2:5; Heb. 2:14; John 14:7-9
- We believe that Jesus, the Christ anointed by God with His Holy Spirit, died on the cross for our sins and shed His blood for the accomplishment of our redemption. – Acts 4:27; 10:38a; Rom. 5:6; 1 Cor. 15:3
- We believe that Jesus Christ, after being buried for three days, resurrected from the dead physically and spiritually and that, in resurrection, He has become the life-giving Spirit to impart Himself into us as our life and our everything. – Acts 4:33; 1 Pet. 3:21; 1 Cor. 15:45
- We believe that after His resurrection Christ ascended to the heavens and that God has made Him the Lord of all. – Acts 2:36; Rom. 10:12
- We believe that after His ascension Christ poured down the Spirit of God to baptize His chosen members into one Body and that the Spirit of God, who is also the Spirit of Christ, is moving on this earth today to convict sinners, to regenerate God’s chosen people, to dwell in the members of Christ for their growth in life, and to build up the Body of Christ for His full expression – Acts 2:3, 4; 1 Cor. 12:13
- We believe that at the end of this age Christ will come back to take up His members, to judge the world, to take possession of the earth, and to establish His eternal kingdom. – Rev. 11:15; 1 Pet. 2:23; 4:5
- We believe that the overcoming saints will reign with Christ in the millennium and that all the believers in Christ will participate in the divine blessings in the New Jerusalem in the new heaven and new earth for eternity. – Rev. 20:4